Welcome to Student Ministries
We at Park West Church are committed to creating a strategy for our children that connects them from birth through high school and beyond, partnering with parents.
We THINK orange. What is orange? We're glad you asked! Orange is simple. It's a strategy. It starts with two individual influences in a child's life: Home (love of the family-red) + Church (light of the world-yellow). Alone, these two work hard to ensure that every child has a better future. BUT, when they're combined, the home and church will have a greater impact - AND that is...ORANGE.
Choose the area best suited for your family:
Contact Our Team:
By the end of each transitional phase, we want your child to know three truths.
First Look is designed lovingly and expertly for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. The team behind First Look is passionate about making sure that preschoolers know THREE truths before they graduate into the elementary ministry:
- GOD MADE ME.
- GOD LOVES ME.
- JESUS WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND FOREVER.
252 Basics is designed to provoke discovery and invite elementary kids (K-5) into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus. Everything we teach in 252 Basics is based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52:
- I NEED TO MAKE THE WISE CHOICE.
- I CAN TRUST GOD NO MATTER WHAT.
- I SHOULD TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED.
XP3 Middle School exists to help middle schoolers experience three things: wonder for who God is, discovery of who He created them to be, and passion for loving others. Everything we offer is designed to help middle schoolers begin to take ownership of their faith through these three basic truths:
- I WILL LOVE GOD BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER STOP LOVING ME.
- I WILL FOLLOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF.
- I WILL LIVE OUT GOD’S STORY SO OTHERS CAN KNOW WHO JESUS IS.
XP3 High School is all about growing your influence with students, parents and leaders. We understand there a lot of things competing for your attention these days. You have goals. Demands. Expectations. Aspirations. XP3 High School exists so your influence in your ministry and with your students can last longer and go deeper than you may have ever thought possible. They build upon the 3 basic truths started in middle school.
Click here for more details on the ORANGE strategy.
Stay up to date with each of our ministries by checking out these links below:
- PARENT CUEs with ORANGE - GREAT Resources - CLICK HERE
- 2017 PPK Calendar with clickable links to register online! - CLICK HERE
- STAY UP TO DATE with MIDDLE SCHOOL - Stay Tuned for link!
- 2017 MS Calendar with clickable links to register online! - Stay Tuned for link!
- STAY UP TO DATE with HIGH SCHOOL - Stay Tuned for link!
- 2017 HS Calendar with clickable links to register online! - Stay Tuned for link!
To find out what is currently happening at Park Place Kids, like us on Facebook AND make sure to click get notifications!