We couldn’t invest in the next generation without incredible volunteers like you. No matter your skillset or personality, we have a place for you at PWKids. Click below to sign up and/or get more information
Infants - 5th Grade
- We meet every Sunday at 9AM & 11AM and every Wednesday throughout the school year from 6:30-7:30PM unless noted elsewhere.
- Classroom Doors will open at 8:50AM & 10:45AM on Sundays & 6:15PM on Wednesdays.
- Pastors Randy & Amy Jo Ball and Coordinator, Bethany Benner are so glad & honored to have you and your family with us!
- At PWKids, our goal is to partner with families in laying a foundation of biblical truth for the next generation. We provide safe, age-appropriate environments where kids can learn about God’s plan for their lives through gospel-centered curriculum using Think Orange Curriculum, small group discipleship, and worship. Feel free to also check out parentcue.org for more parent resources.
- Our classes are staffed with volunteers who not only love and care for your child but also lead a small group that coordinates with the Bible Lesson, which includes Scripture, prayer, crafts and activities. All of our volunteers have been background checked and instructed. Our Check-In & Check-Out System is designed to provide for your child’s protection.
Where to Go
- Our classes meet on the Kid’s Side, Building C. A statue of Jesus is out front of this building.
- Check in at the Kids Welcome Center to receive a name tag and check out tag. Pre-register by clicking the pre-register link below before the Thursday before Sunday to save a little bit of time when you arrive.
- Infants to 5 years old meet in our Early Childhood Wing to the right and our K-5th Grade begin in the Kids Theater room, and we also have elementary classrooms upstairs.
- Check out our campus classroom map below for more!